Non Magnetic Stretcher Mobile Transporter™, 460 Mattress/straps Ferno 35 ANM
FERNO 35-ANM MR Conditional Mobile Transporter
Length max: 79 inches
Width: 24 inches
The Ferno® 35A Ambulance Cot provides exceptional value for X-frame cot users.
The cots weighs just 74 lbs and has a proven record of dependability with over 20 years of use by services all over the country.
A full range of options and accessories enhance patient care and help reduce situations that may lead to patient or operator injury.
Includes Model 460 Bolster Mattress, two Model 430 Patient Restraints, and one Model 417-1 Shoulder Harness. Model 360 Mattress may be substituted at no additional charge. Available with burgundy or black mattress.
35-ANM Model is MR Conditional at 3-Tesla or Less.
It utilizes a manual backrest and includes a burgundy Model 460 Bolster Mattress and three black patient restraints.
- Lightest cot available with a 500 pound (227 kg) load capacity, built-in shock frame and manually adjustable backrest to enhance patient care
- Sturdy X-frame undercarriage is easily raised by second EMT during loading
- Dual ratchet bar adjustment mechanism is simple to operate and permits eight levels of height adjustment
- Safety U-bar and hook holds the Mobile Transporter at the rear of the ambulance during unloading as undercarriage is lowered to the ground
- Low foot-end lifting frame enables shorter EMTs to get better leverage when lifting the Mobile Transporter
- Head-end drop frame and foot-end lead handle for improved EMT control/maneuverability
- Adjustable backrest angle from 0 to 75 degrees allows patient to be in a comfortable position
- Built-in shock position permits instant change in patient positioning by elevating feet 15 degrees (approximately 10″”) without
compromising patient’s breathing”
- Improved lubrication-free, easy-roll wheels allow for greater cot mobility