45NE0-E1 Welch AllynSpot Vital Signs LXi with BP, Nellcor SpO2, and Thermoscan
Spot Vital Signs LXi with BP, Nellcor SpO2, and Braun Pro 4000 Thermometer
vital signs in about half the time. Take patient care to a whole new
level. The Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs LXi gives you more parameters
and more options than any other spot-check device on the market, so you
have the flexibility to customize it to meet your specific needs.
SureBP measures blood pressure in about 15 seconds as the cuff is
inflating-saving time and improving patient comfort. Pulse rate and MAP
- SureTemp Plus or Braun Pro 4000 Thermometer
- Masimo or Nellcor Pulse Oximetry
- Ability to manually enter weight, height, respiration rate, and pain level; calculates Body Mass Index
- Connects to Health-o-Meter or Tanita digital scales
- 50-reading memory allows retrieval of previous data for review or download later
- Connectivity-ready, allowing you to connect to the Electronic Medical Record system you have now or in the future
- Error messages give you descriptions and real solutions–not just error codes
- Bigger, brighter LCD display provides greater visibility from farther distances
Dimensions: 8" (20.32cm) w/Braun 4000 or 7.5" (19cm) w/SureTemp Plus x 5.25" (13.34cm) x 10.63" (27cm)
Weight: 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg)
Blood Pressure Accuracy: Meets or exceeds SP10-2002 AAMI Standards.
2-year warranty on parts and labor.
As per Welch Allyn’s return policy, this item may not be returnable.