LBS Jr Bariatric Board
Quickly convert a Ferno Cot to a bariatric cot with the LBS Jr. Bariatric Board Attachment. Theres no need to purchase and maintain a specialized cot. The LBS folds flat for easy storage in an ambulance, and can be deployed for use in minutes. The unique design increases the width of a standard cot to accommodate larger patients and does not interfere with the function of a cot. Folding wings reduce the LBS JR profile for better maneuverability through doorways.
* Quickly converts any Ferno PROFlexx or POWERFlexx cot into a bariatric transfer system.
* No need to purchase a specialized cot for a specific need.
* Supports up to 1000 pounds when special loading techniques are used
* Attaches easily with a system of pins and mounting blocks (supplied) to Models 35-P, 93-P PROFlexx, and POWERFlexx Cots.
* Increases patient surface to 42" wide – folding "wings" reduce width to 29" for better maneuverability through doorways.
* Folds easily and fits into confined ambulance spaces, such as a backboard compartment.
* Includes five restraint extenders
* Includes a Model 132 Manta Rescue Aid for patient transfer
Width max: 41 inches
Width Min: 29 inches
Weight: 27 lbs
Load Capacity: 1000 lbs
Length: 43 inches
Model L610 – Trauma Air Pants Pediatric with 3 gauges, pump assemby and case
The LSP Trauma Air Pants are one of the most popular anti hypovolemic shock pants available in the world. The provide complete counter pressure around the legs and abdomen, combining safety and comfort for the patient. The Trauma Air Pants are especially suitable for both pre-hospital and hospital use.
Designed for easy access:
Full Body Mattress & Extremity Set Includes: Full body mattress, leg splint, arm splint, cases, both pumps, adapters & 2 extra sets of handles.
User Friendly Valve
Removable Straps and Handles
Performs in a variety of Conditions
X-Ray, CT and MRI Compatible
24 Hour Vacuum Guarantee
3 Year Warranty
LSP Trauma Air Pants are designed to promote emergency care for the victim experiencing
hypovolemic shock. They provide complete counter-pressure around the legs and abdomen,
combining safety and comfort for the patient. Trauma Air Pants are especially suitable for
pre-hospital and hospital use.
Model L600 – Trauma Air Pants Adult with pressure relief valve, pump assembly and case
Model L610 – Trauma Air Pants Paediatric
The LSP Trauma Air Pants are one of the most popular anti hypovolemic shock pants available in the world. The provide complete counter pressure around the legs and abdomen, combining safety and comfort for the patient.
L701 Miller Full Body Splint With V-Head Rest and Heard Harness Military (Olive)
The “Miller Board” is great for confined spaces and other rescues.
The kit includes both adult and pediatric FernoTrac Traction Splints together in one case. Separate compartments are labeled for easy identification.Features:
- Provides in-line mechanical traction to relieve pain and reduce the possibility of further vascular and nerve damage
- Simple, adjustable, wrap-around ankle hitch designed to allow EMTs to check pedal pulses
- Low-profile ischial pad permits splint to be applied with minimum movement of the patient’s leg.
- Heel stand folds flat for storage and instantly locks into place for support of the injured leg.
- Full-length royal blue nylon carrying case keeps splints sanitary and ready for use.
- Traction Splint Set includes both pediatric and adult versions
- Pediatric Traction Splint is designed for little patients with suspected long-bone fractures of the lower extremities
Medkids® Baby Board (Catalog ID: BB6760)
Medkids® helps maintain cervical neutral alignment in infants with the self-contained Pneumatic Positioning Device (PPD). Accommodates the wide range of thoracic elevation requirements without any extra padding. Features a palm style pump with an air release valve for precise inflation and deflation, and offers versatile strap configurations with its adjustable three-point harness system. Made of durable Dupont Cordura and is X-ray translucent.
Compatible with most EMS cots and isolettes to provide safe and secure transport
Crescent-shaped head blocks secure cervical spines for infants too small for standard size cervical collars
Unique design accommodates all central lines, umbilical lines, chest tubes, urinary catheters and other invasive and non-invasive equipment
Designed for pre-term neonates and larger infants ranging from 2 lb. (1 kg) to 15 lb. (7 kg)
Length: 23" (58 cm)
Width: 11" (28 cm)
Height: 1" (3 cm)
Weight: 6 lb. (3 kg)
Accommodates Children: 2-15 lb. (1-6 kg)
Tablu Tri-Fold Blue Backboard
Backboard represents the ultimate in simplicity and durability. It is
ideal for vehicle extraction because of its compact size and rapid
employment. The Tablu is made of light weight aluminum and has zero
risk of the fire hazards, cracking, warping, and gouging that’s common
with plastic and composite boards in tactical and vehicle operations.
The Tablu has generous hand holds and accepts all common strap systems.
Minto Sager Bilateral S-304 Traction Splint
The Sager S-304 has quantifiable dynamic traction to reduce further trauma or pain. Treats unilateral or bilateral fractures and can be applied in any position. The S-301 emergency traction splint shows the exact amount of positive traction being applied. Fits patients from four years of age through adults. Splints come all straps, carrying case and instructions.
All items loaded
No more page